Some of our favorite links, listed alphabetically:
- 1957 Ford
Page - 1957 Ford vehicle information page.
Blixt Auto Racing History - Highlights Al (Ace) Blixt career
in auto racing from the 1920's to the 1950's as a driver, car
owner, photographer, writer and racing official.
- Auto Obsession Classic Car Parts - Based in California, they specialize in new restoration parts for 60's and 70's classic vehicles.
- Automotive Paint - A great place to purchase auto paint & supplies!
Grant Inc. - Three-bolt Stromberg 97 carb is now available
from Barry Grant--the Demon 98.
Speedometer - Based in Howell,
Michigan, they specialize in servicing most brands and types
of speedometers, tachometers, clocks, oil, fuel, amp, volt,
pressure, and a host of other gauges for all American makes/models & years,
and most foreign, no matter the vehicle.
- Buick Club of America - A great national club for Buick owners with many local chapters.
- Cars In Barns - Rare
vehicles that are waiting to be restored.
- Cars On Line - Post
your car on the internet until it sells.
- CarWorldConnect -
Your one stop shopping source for classic cars, hotrods, or motorcycles.
- Chevs of the 40's -The World's Most Complete Supplier of 1937-54 Chevrolet Car and Truck Restoration and Street Rod Parts
Thunderbird Club International - National club dedicated to
1955, 1956, and 1957 Thunderbird.
Car Trader on Line - Sell your car online.
- A History of the Corvette - A great history of the Chevrolet Corvette.
Gold - Classic cars and parts for sale.
- Defensive Driving Tips - A collection of valuable documents related to safe & defensive driving.
- 75 Years of the Deuce -
Great Autoweek article about the 32 Ford .
Bronco Registry - The worlds largest and oldest early Bronco
- Eastwood Co. - Unique
automotive tools and supplies for the automotive restoration
- Easy Car Buyers - A easy spot for you to sell your car. They give you a competitive price for your car and arrange a convenient time to come and buy your car.
- Egge Machine
- The place for obsolete engine
parts. They have complete rotating assemblies for the Ford
flathead, including the 59A, the 8BA/8CM, in three different strokes
for standard and big bore blocks. The company uses their own pistons,
and professionally balances for best performance.
Club of America - National club dedicated to 1962 through
1976 Fairlane and Torino.
Club of America - National club covers 1960 through 1970-1/2
Falcon and 1960 through 1965 Ranchero.
- Ford Falcon and Ranchero data, information, and used parts.
V8 - Flathead
knowledge base with
early Ford assembly drawings, exploded drawings, diagrams for engine,
clutch, fuel system, carb, chassis, frame, brakes, rear axles,
differential, steering gear,
electrical, radiators and grille, and body assembly pictures
- Ford & Mercury Restorers Club - Dedicated to the restoration & presevation of Ford vehicles 25 years or older.
- Ford Barn - Dedicated
to Ford antique automobile enthusiasts.
Falcon Registry - Reference and registry for all Falcon
- Ford & Mercury Restorers Club of America - Club dedicated to preservation & restoration of vehicles 25 years old or older.
- Ford Motor Company
- The official company website.
- A History of Henry Ford -- Great exposition!
Club of America - Club dedicated to 1959 through 1974 Galaxie
and full size Ford models.
Club of Canada - Canadian club for 1959/1972 Galaxie and
Full Size Ford.
- Gilmore Museum - A great car museum in Michigan.
- The GDT Speedster -
A one of a kind sports car that can be purchased.
- Health: Addiction Resources - Help to understand & treat addiction
- Health: Government Health Site - Comprehensive information on many health topics
- Hemmings Motor
News - Collector car and hobby periodical covering all
makes and models.
- The Hot Rods
of Dearborn - Post your stories about the Hot Rods of Dearborn,
Mi from the 40's, 50's and 60's. Also on the site are stories
about famous hot rods.
Mercury Owners Club of America - Club dedicated to all
Mercury models from 1939 to present.
- Joyrides -
A forum for sharing your auto-related thoughts, news, events,
photos, and mechanical questions. Hosted by the Detroit News.
- Kanter Auto Products - A great source for auto restoration parts & supplies for many vehicle makes.
- Some Kids Auto Safety Sites: Kidshealth , Cheap Car Insurance , Safe Kids , Leland West
- LelandWest - Classic Car Talk Blog
- Love Fords
- Great site for all enthusiasts of all Ford, Mercury, Edsel,
and Lincoln vehicles.
- Lower Mainland
Falcon, Fairlane, Comet Owners Association - Site features
used parts, cars and information.
Lane Collector Car Dismantling - Classic car auto wrecking.
Cyclone Page - Information on 1968/1969 Mercury
- Mustang Magazine - A great new magazine about the Ford Mustang!
- National Corvette Restorers Society(NCRS) - A national club dedicated to the restoration and preservation of Corvettes with many local chapters.
- Old Cars Weekly - One of the great publications for old car enthusiasts.
- Old Ride - An online
community for classic car, classic truck and street rod information & classifieds.
Buy, Sell and Browse.
- Racing Junk - Great
web site to buy, sell, and trade hot rods.
- Ranchero Club features information, for sale, wanted,
- RepairPal -
Based on repair data, provides a price range for auto repair.
Speed - Offers
Stromberg look-alike throttle bodies in single or multiple configurations.
- Salvage/Junkyard Directory for Michigan - You never know what you'll find...!
- Sherway Ford Trucks - Commercial truck sales, parts, & service.
and Hutch Torino Website - Excellent source of information
for the Starsky and Hutch Torino models
Rods and Hot Rods - The Hotrod, Street Rod & Classic
Car Information Page.
Carburetors LTD. - Three bolt carbs are being built again!
- Studebaker Drivers Club - A club with more than 12,500 members who share a passion for all things Studebaker!
- Traffic School Online - State, Court and DMV approved Courses to dismiss traffic ticket Or Get Insurance Reduction. Simple, Affordable and Hassle-Free.
- Vintage Chevrolet Club of America (VCCA) -- Just what it says; pretty comprehensive for a Chevy owner.